Just some thoughts, Ladies and Gentlemen. Right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time. - S. Carter



Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Rants and Raves - June 2009

1. When will people who have NEVER watched "Jon & Kate Plus 8" stop trying to act like they know what they're talking about now that the family is all over the news?

2. Whoever wrote "Birthday Sex" needs to be tarred, feathered, banished to a room with Damon from "Friday After Next."

3. Why do some bloggers take themselves so seriously? You write and gossip about other people's lives for a living, but get mad when a celebrity calls you out - what kind of sense does that make? Just because someone is famous, it doesn't make EVERYTHING they do our business!

4. I hate it when I get a Facebook friend request from somebody I don't like, who I know doesn't like me. If we can't stand each other normally, why would I want to be your Facebook friend? Stop being nosey!

5. I can't stand people who always feel the need to "one-up" others. If you don't sit your "Penelope" (from SNL) tail down...you sound just as foolish as she does! For those of you who aren't familiar...meet "Penelope."

6. I'm sure I've said this before, but I'm gonna say it again. If you're gonna ride in the left lane, you need to MOVE! There is no reason why you should be driving 65 in the left lane on 295 or the Turnpike!

7. Why do movies seem to be getting more and more Satanic? Seriously, who even wants or needs to see all of that!?! Jesus, please be a fence!

8. TruVibe is fabulous! Check them out! http://www.myspace.com/truvibeproductions

9. Why don't I get WEtv? This is what I'm missing, and I'm NOT pleased!

10. Who chose Ashanti to play Dorothy in The Wiz? And is that person aware that you have to sing, dance AND act simultaneously? This should be interesting!

2 comments:

Angel said...

~That clip was hilarious. That chick was crazy and doesn't need to be getting married. Obviously she's too young for that if she has to pout to get a dress.

~Okay, I'm upset about Ashanti playing Dorothy too. I LOVE the Wiz and don't want her to ruin it! I saw clips of her rehearsal and it does not look promising. Another classic ruined...sigh...

esk said...

I was smh in agreement with you and these Rants and Raves LOL

#2 - I cringe whenever I hear that song played on the radio...

#7 - I can barely watch the previews for some of these movies...what's the one now...Trip to Hell or something? SMH...