Just some thoughts, Ladies and Gentlemen. Right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time. - S. Carter



Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Simmons Family Welcomes Baby Miley

Photo used courtesy of Celebrity Baby Blog


Rev. Run, Lady Justine and the rest of the Simmons clan have adopted a baby girl, Miley Justine Simmons.

The family adopted the now four month old baby girl in September. Baby Miley will make her acting debut next season on "Run's House."

Rev. Run and Justine have been married for 12 years. The Good Rev. has three children from his first marriage, Vanessa, 24, Angela, 20, and Joseph "JoJo," 18, and two sons with Justine, Daniel "Diggy," 12, and Russell "Russy," 10. Shouts out to the Simmons clan - gotta love them!

I'm so happy for the Simmons family. "Run's House" is one of my favorite shows and I'm glad that they finally have the baby girl they've been wanting. I felt TERRIBLE when I saw the episode where they lost Baby Victoria. I'm also glad that they've adopted an African-AMERICAN baby. OUR babies need love too!

Can't wait for next season!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was so happy for them too. She's too cute! I like their show and think they are the cutest couple. That baby is coming into a house full of love and she'll soon know that.