Just some thoughts, Ladies and Gentlemen. Right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time. - S. Carter



Thursday, May 1, 2008

Out Of The Mouths Of Babes



I'm sorry, but this has been bothering my spirit since I first heard about it. I've searched high and low, and I have YET to find a reasonable definition of "Hoodrat stuff!"

Below, you will find my questions/observations.

#1 - He was mad at his mom, so he stole the keys to his grandmother's car??

#2 - His friend "smokes with cigarettes" - how old is this friend??

#3 - WHAT, pray tell, is "hoodrat stuff??"

#4 - Why is his grandma scared to beat his tail? That's what's wrong with him now! If I'd done something like this, my parents and all 4 of my grandparents would have spanked me!

#5 - How is he going to volunteer his mom to help his grandmother pay for the damage? Like that makes it better!

#6 - Who has a grandmother named Zikkita? I'm just asking...

No comments: