1. I'm addicted to reality TV: Jon & Kate Plus 8, Clean House, Whose Wedding is it Anyway, Shear Genius, Project Runway, Split Ends. That’s pretty much all I watch.
2. I have natural hair, and I’m glad so many sistas are starting to embrace theirs. I visit the natural hair photo sharing group on Fotki.com pretty regularly. Oh, and I LOVE Dominican hair products – not the stylists though, they always fry my scalp.
3. I’m getting too old to listen to the radio. I barely know any of the songs that are popular now. Even when I’m driving I listen to radio shows – Steve Harvey in the Morning, Wendy Williams in the afternoon at work, and Mo’Nique during my afternoon drive. I never thought I’d see the day when I’d prefer listening to the news over “hip hop.”
4. I’m becoming more weight-conscious. I’ve always had to work to keep it down (sometimes successfully, sometimes unsuccessfully). I took the train to work yesterday and this morning, and it lets me off about a mile from my office. This means I have to get up about an hour earlier than I do if I drive. I’m proud of myself!
5. I think I’ve fallen in love with Snyder of Hanover’s Hot Buffalo Wing Pretzel pieces.
6. I’ll spend almost all day in the hair salon, but I HATE to wait at nail shops.
I've almost fulfilled the terms and conditions of the meme...
And so now I have to tag six other bloggers, but I don't know six, so I'll tag the few I know.
And lastly...here are the meme rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. List 6 unspectacular things about you
4. Tag 6 other bloggers by linking them