Just some thoughts, Ladies and Gentlemen. Right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time. - S. Carter



Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Somebody Hurry Up and Sign These Guys...





These two are at it again!
Craig Lewis and Junior Kyle have donned curly red wigs to give their rousing rendition of Annie Warbuck's classic ditty "Tomorrow." I don't know about you, but this was one of my FAVORITE movies as a kid.

Seriously though, if I could sing like this, I would NEVER talk. I'd just sing everything - my grocery list, my order at the Chick-fil-a drive through window, the church announcements, EVERYTHING.


Warning, this gets LOUD, so you may want to turn your speakers down.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

esk said...

LMAO...this was SO funny. Those RED ANNIE wigs! They are so theatrical. And you wasn't lyin...I had to keep turning my volume down! LOL

Great singers... I love the one on the right!